60 Foil-Wrapped Tablets
Item # NS-394
|1 or more||$36.50|
|3 or more||$34.75|
- Provides essential elements used for all bio-chemical activity in the body
- Supports the immune response by increasesing the body's ability to fight viruses, bacterial and fungus
- Promotes cardiovascular functions by supporting normal triglyceride and cholesterol levels, reducing angina, improving circulation, and decreasing elevated homocysteine levels
- Improves oxygen utilization in the body for improved physical and mental performance
- Supports cognitive function and mental acuity and increases neuro transmitter function
- Acts as an antioxidant against free radicals
- Supports detoxification and enhances liver function, particularly Phase II detoxification the most critical anti-cancer detoxification
DMG has been used for years by veterinarians and horse trainers to optimize speed and stamina, and to combat pre-race stress. Efficient oxygen utilization slows lactic acid build-up. Lactic acid is responsible for muscle fatigue which causes runners, both human and animal, to “fade in the stretch.”
In the early 1970's Richard Passwater, PhD, wrote and lectured extensively on DMG and used it quite successfully with "aging" athletes. Because efficient oxygen use helps to combat stress, DMG also provides valuable support for the cardiovascular and immune systems.
Dimethylglycine (DMG) is a naturally-occurring molecule with the potential to improve your health and well-being. DMG is a natural substance found in certain foods like meat (liver), beans, seeds, and grains. Your body produces DMG naturally, but production of DMG declines as your age.
Research shows DMG to be physiologically active and important to cell metabolism, as well as a supplier of essential methyl groups which are needed for every bio-chemical function in your body.
Over 25 years of research and clinical studies have demonstrated DMG has many positive effects, including stress reduction, improved athletic and sexual performance, and enhanced cardiovascular, brain, and immune functions.
An adaptogen, DMG works with other co-factors in the body to counteract the negative effects of physical, emotional, and metabolic stress and to help prevent and overcome degenerative diseases.
It can also normalize physiological functions and help maintain homeostasis (balance) within the body. These physiological functions include the regulation of blood glucose levels, immune response, blood pressure, low-oxygen conditions, hormone and cholesterol levels.
Serving Size:1 Tablet
Servings Per Container: 60
|Amount Per Serving||AMT||%DV|
Other Ingredients: Each tablet contains 100% DMG. Contains no sugar, yeast, corn, wheat, rice, soy, artificial color, preservatives, binders or fillers
Directions: As a dietary supplement, take one tablet twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional.